Luea Pharmacy is now compounding medications for animals. It’s exciting, it’s fun, and it is our goal as your pharmacy to provide the absolute best service possible.
We will customize a prescription that contains your ordered concentration, quantity, flavor, and application form. With the use of a specific compounded medication, you can treat each animal according to his or her individual needs. The pet owners will appreciate the “stress free” environment of dosing their animal while “Benji” enjoys the enhanced flavor of his newly compounded medication.
Luea Pharmacy compounds medications that are:
- Discontinued by the manufacturer
- Unavailable in the desired dosage form
- Higher or lower strengths than the existing products
- Not economically feasable to manufacture
- Flavors and dosage forms that match the breed of the animal
Below is a list of the top 10 reasons you should choose Luea Pharmacy as your local compounding pharmacy:
1. We take our orders from YOU!
2. We provide the absolute best service possible!
3. We do NOT charge for shipping!
4. We can make it if it’s been discontinued!
5. We have 5 different flavors! YUM!
6. We purchase pharmaceutical grade powders/chemicals from only FDA registered suppliers in the USA!
7. We follow strict quality assurance procedures so that you can be confident that your compounds are certifiably the highest quality available!
8. We compound medications that meet the specific needs of each and every animal.
9. We have affordable pricing!
10. WE ARE LOCATED IN MICHIGAN!
Luea Pharmacy would be proud to be your choice. Contact us today at 810-644-7501 for your compounding needs.
Choose an application form that allows a “stress free” environment for each animal according to his or her individual needs.
Call us with your specific needs. We compound at your request!
Most commonly prescribed veterinary medication that we provide:
FOR VETERINARIAN USE ONLY – For ease of access and prescribing you can use the pre-printed form below for ordering compounded pet medications.
If you have any questions or for more information please contact us at 810-630-0632 OR 810-644-7501